1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Rhymed_X, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Rhymed_X

Expand Collapse

• IGN: Rhymed_X
    • Which staff member punished you?: Tiderman
    • Why were you punished?: Using Phase
    • Why do you believe the punishment should be lifted?: What Tiderman may have saw, was a glitch that happens when multiple blocks are mined too quick, some become invisible to the player, allowing them to glitch into them. Even if I was using Phase, is shouldn't be a perm ban.
    • What platform did this ban occur on? (Forums, Minecraft or Discord): Minecraft
    • What exactly are you appealing? (Mute, ban or other): Ban

2. Rhymed_X

Expand Collapse

Reason it was denied?

3. Twixellzz

Leadership Team
    Server Owner
    Expand Collapse

Your ban appeal has been denied,

After consulting with staff members who are well aware of any issues within the mines, they have confirmed that this is not a bug and I have witnessed you doing this for about 10 minutes before the ban, then as soon as I pointed out that I was watching, it stopped occuring.

The ban will remain.

You are able to appeal this decision if you feel you were missing any information from your original post. Please PM me on the forums or discord with any additional information or admissions of guilt, as we adopt a policy of which if you own up to what you did, then you will receive a reduced punishment (excluding IP bans).

4. Twixellzz

Leadership Team
    Server Owner
    Expand Collapse

As I have received your admission of guilt, I have reduced your ban to 30 days, if we find you are still using hacks, you will be rebanned permanently with no option of an unban.

5. Twixellzz

Leadership Team
    Server Owner
    Expand Collapse

Update,

Bans are being removed for release, you will be free to join the server when everyone else joins.